Sunday, 29 June 2014

Testing time







Today I went to the 14th running of the Ruppersthaler Weintraubenlauf.

My friend Lema was running in a two lap 10 km race. I entered the 5 km race which was obviously one lap. I wanted to test my recent injury.

The course was 50% trail and 50% road. As it was I had a trouble free run. It seems I've made a good recovery. But you can never tell. That's me in the top picture.

Lema is in the bottom picture taken near the same spot. You can't see him? Well, I'm not surprised. He ran so fast that he set a new course record and finished more than 6 minutes in front of the second runner.

Yes, Lema is that good.


Here are the results:

5km Trail/Road Race

1. C Teubel (LC Mank) 17:33
51. L Lehr (Langenlois) (1M60) 24:11
72. G Williams (Clayton H) (2M60) 26:00

229 finishers



10km Trail/Road Race

1. L Ketema (ausdauercoach.at) 31:07 (NCR)

228 finishers



No comments: